WBIX going Catholic

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Mon Jul 12 13:34:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

> At the same time, I've heard all kinds of rumors about Holy Family not
> having a lot of cash in the bank, so where they're getting $1 million in
> cash to buy WBIX and operate it is somewhat beyond me.

Maybe they saved the money they got from selling WLOA/1470 Farrell PA
to Harold Glunt? ;)  (That'd still be a portion of it, only...they did
NOT sell 1470 for anything near a million bucks...)

Disclosure alert: I was operations manager for 1470 in its days as
automated oldies "The Rock" WRQQ, circa 1991....