WBZ Radio has new logo

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jul 2 11:21:50 EDT 2010

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> The mighty 1030 has spruced up the website and introduced a new logo
> which is pretty much what TV has been using
>
> http://wbz.cbslocal.com/

Hmmm...the old one dated back to right around the time of the 75th
anniversary in 1996, when the last iteration of the Group W logo was put
to sleep.

Last time they changed logos, I scored one of the logo signs from the
(old) studio, which now hangs proudly on my office wall here.

I wonder if they'd part with the neon sign I helped order for the 75th
anniversary, since the logo on that sign is obsolete now? :)