Related?

revdoug1@myfairpoint.net revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Thu Jul 1 13:37:14 EDT 2010

I vaguely remember Art Amadon as a news anchor, but it must have been
back in the early- to mid-'50s, when I was little.  I don't recall him
ever singing.

Did he host "Starring the Editors" for a while too, or was that
strictly Erwin D. Canham's gig?

Quoting Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>:> At 01:08 PM 7/1/2010,