WBZ & WRKO signal in Springfield

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:22:03 EST 2010

The analog audio itself on WTIC does come in pretty clearly after dark
in Rochester.   But go maybe 15-20 miles east and it gets almost
unlistenable.   In Geneva you can barely get WTIC's skywave at all,
and only in very specific spots.   This was a major bummer when I was
making the majority of my trips from Geneva-Boston and back in
September and October of 2007.

- Aaron