Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 27

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:30:31 EST 2010

I don't know if his show is an act or not; I guess he apologized to
Jon Stewart the other day for his recent behavior but I don't think
he's apologized to Brown. "I have been a bit over the top. Sorry."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/23/olbermann-apologizes-stewart-i-have-been-little-over-top-lately

He used to date conservative talk host Laura Ingraham years ago
believe it or not! She used to work for MSNBC.

I did get a kick out of Keith's joke before a debate: "If you speak
over the time limit one time, we will shut the air conditioning off.
Then if you do it again, we'll turn the heat on..." :)