New Age Media To Run WZMY Boston

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 16:52:06 EST 2010

> New Age Media has announced an agreement with ShootingStar Broadcasting
> of
> New England, licensee of WZMY, the My Network TV affiliate in Boston.
> The
> three-year agreement calls for New Age Media to manage all aspects of
> the
> stations operations.
> WZMY, which was the original "MyTV" station prior to the launch of MNT,
> became one of the charter members of the MNT affiliate group when the
> network
> launched in 2006.

It appears that this has already happened. When I sent an email to one of
the addresses on WZMY's website, expressing my displeasure of them getting
rid of Al Kaprielian, the reply I got came from someone at New Age Media in
Westbrook, ME. This is where WPME (My TV) and WPXT (The CW) operate from.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA