Catch me on the radio in New England....

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:42:07 EST 2010

I am now on Sunday mornings 6 till 10am at Cool Country 940 WGFP
Webster/Worcester, Masschusetts. I may be adding Saturday mornings in
the very near future.

Join the Cool Country 940 Facebook group at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Webster-MA/Cool-Country-940-WGFP/194486203332?ref=ts
 We're eventually going to have contests for only those who are
Facebook friends of Cool Country 940 WGFP! There are some talks about
possibly streaming the station down the line.

I may be comnig to a 2nd radio station, a bit further south in
Southern New England.

Ain't TECHNOLOGY grand?

Ok, I know that was kinda a shameless plug.. but I've never had a
"regular" shift on the radio in New England, so it's kinda cool to me!
(Plus, my parents can actually hear me WITHOUT having to use a
COMPUTER!!)

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj