Stupid Question

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jan 10 16:46:20 EST 2010

At 03:19 PM 1/10/2010, cdsull502@aol.com wrote:
>Has NBC announced what they are going to program at 10 PM instead  of Leno?
>Won't they need more than a month to come up with programs for that  time
>slot? Have they been preparing programs on the sly?

Not exactly on the sly, but sort of low-key.  According to
TVNewser.com, NBC has quietly been trying out assorted pilots for new
shows, and they evidently have a few of those shows waiting in the
wings.  They could also pick up some of the shows that first ran on
cable networks in which they have an interest.  Several years back,
they relegated Law & Order: Criminal Intent to the USA Network, and
then showed those episodes later in the season on NBC.  I think they
have an agreement with USA Network on several of their shows.