I guess holiday music works

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Jan 7 23:57:52 EST 2010

It seems to be a trend that's happening in a lot of the PPM markets
around the country.  The "Christmas Station" spikes in the ratings,
often going to number one.  It doesn't help in the November ratings
period, so I don't think we'll be hearing Sounds of the Season in the
summertime.  With the new PPM system, instead of four three month
"books" or monthly "trends" there are 12 monthly "books."  There's no
real advantage to starting much before mid-November.

-Dave Tomm