I guess holiday music works

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:00:52 EST 2010

A. Joseph Ross wrote:
> For that matter, I was once surprised to hear a Chassidic rabbi tell
> me that he liked Christmas carols.  So it's not just Christians.

Christmas or Holiday Music as it is represented today during the
Christmas season on radio has more to do with accepted cultural or
seasonal traditions and really has little or nothing to do with the
traditional Christmas/Christian message or how Christians may celebrate
the season. And even as a Christian that's okay with me that it's out
there and I'd be just as happy if it weren't.

Bill O'Neill