Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk? (Donna Halper)

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Jan 6 02:58:08 EST 2010

> *-- "We have transited the meridian and entered the afternoon incarnation of the broadcast". Sigh, wish Gene didn't enjoy living in San Fran so much; he'd be welcomed here!

When Gene Burns did a fill-in back here in the 10-2 some years back he joked about still having his "meridian" with him in a velvet-lined mahogany case, so that he would be able to take it out at noontime for the daily transit.