Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk?

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Sun Jan 3 17:37:03 EST 2010

WNYM is owned by Salem. If Salem still syndicates its personalities:
Medved, Prager, Bennett, Gallagher, then you can count on their
syndicating Sliwa. OTOH, they used to syndicate Laura Schleesinger and
several of their O&Os still carry her program, but I believe she is
now syndicated by someone else (don't know who; don't know if I ever
knew). Her program was on CCU's KFI--I believe even while the show was
being syndicated by Salem. Her LA affiliation recently changed to
CBS-owned KFWB, however.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: <raccoonradio@mail.com>
To: <bob.bosra@demattia.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk?

 Sliwa was bounced by Citadel in favor of John Batchelor. Sliwa begins
on WNYM 970 in NYC area, the Apple, a wk from tomorrow in AM drive. No
idea if he will be syndicated

Eagan and Braude contracts renewed last yr; supposedly WRKO was
interested in getting them.
Tom Finneran contract expires next month (as Howie noted in his column
today); no idea if RKO will renew