Albany Radio (was FCC applications...)

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 16:17:36 EST 2010

I think the possible confusion is that 96.3 was satellite country,
trying to compete with WGNA, for a couple of years in the 90s.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me quickly and do not have my other email address,
please feel free to call me.