[B-R-I] Re: WFXZ-CA Converts Analog To Digital, Ch.24 --> 25

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:47:26 EST 2010

Scott FyBush wrote,

 >Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:
 >
 >> Analog WFXZ-CA-24 had the honor of being the last analog TV
 >> signal in the Boston area...excluding CATV leakage!  P=)   P=)
 >> P=)
 >
 > What ever happened to "CuencaVision," which used to be on
 > 19 and then on, what, 58? Is that gone for good?

Whoops, maybe, maybe not!  P=|
The FCC still has them (WCEA-LP-58) listed, though both them and WFXZ
are listed as 5 kw, with WCEA's xmtr somewheres in the
Brookline-Fenway area, and WFXZ's out further, around the Rt.128
Needham farm:  Up here on the North Shore, WFXZ-24 had been coming in
"snowy strong", and now DT-25 is able to break through digitally with
some antenna manipulation.
On the other hand, I can't find any trace of WCEA-58.
Anyone on the southwest side get WCEA-58?

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge