blogging question

Bill Welch bwelch1957@verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 16:30:24 EST 2010

Donna

As someone else mentioned WordPress is very powerful for creating blogs.
I am looking into using it for our high school newspaper.  A google
search will turn up dozens of templates free and low cost available for
using WordPress for blogs and other publications.

Lesley probably already has in place the hosting capabilities
forWordPress it runs on an Apache web server and it can be dowloaded for
free from WrodPresss.org.

Bill Welch