blogging question

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Feb 10 00:03:55 EST 2010

My journalism students at Lesley University want to set up a
news-blog.  I have no experience with setting up blogs-- I've
commented on the blogs of friends of mine, but have no clue how one
gets a blog started.  I think I need something a little fancier than
Blogger-- something where we can post pictures and video in addition
to text.  Do any of you know some companies that host blogs at a
reasonable cost, where a neo-Luddite like myself could learn to set
one up for my students?