WROW?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:25:04 EST 2010

Well, "The Greatest Memories of All Time" as they call Magic 100.9 now
definately plays what we'd consider some "oldies", and a good helping of
what I guess would be AC. THey're already close to AC, they just don't call
it that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new revamped talk format end up on the FM,
and the station gonig Mono. FM stations simulcasting talk stations have
gotten listeners the AM Talker never had 'cuse there are listeners who would
tune in just "cuse it's FM" that don't like AM.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj