New law authorizing FCC regulation of advertising loudness

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 16 01:07:02 EST 2010

On 12/15/2010 9:05 PM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> This might be the first legislation that passed in the Democratically
> controlled Congress to be repealed by the new (at least half)
> Republican-controlled Congress.

I wouldn't be too sure.  Even if they can get that through Congress, I
suspect the President might veto it.  And it might not be that easy to
get 60 votes in the Senate.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856