School Closings & Delays On The Radio

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Thu Dec 2 10:09:30 EST 2010

"I am kinda embarrassed for my old high school, Bacon Academy in Colchester, Connecticut.

Ok, so this is a small, minor thing and I may be the only one who notices or cares, but geez...

Go to the link below to read the latest newsletter from the school:
http://baconacademy.org/News/Newsletter/newsletter.pdf

This is a newsletter from November 2010 not November 1998! (Hint hint!!!)

...Go to page 9 and scroll about halfway down Page 9!!

Any Radio Geeks/Friends/people in New England will notice an absolutely glaring error! If you don't.. hand back in your radio geek card..NOW!"

Since Bacon Academy is not, presumably, overly populated by radio geeks, lower your blood pressure and save the embarrassment for a place where it's warranted.

WNLC, IIRC, is now FM only (98.7?).

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor