School Closings & Delays On The Radio

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:30:40 EST 2010

Colchester is in extreme Northwestern New London County right near the New
London/Middlesex/Hartford/Tolland County line.

As i recall, the site was on Cross Road in Waterford, not too far from The
Crystal Mall and what is now the Target store, which would put the array
west and slightly south of New London.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj