School Closings & Delays On The Radio

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:40:25 EST 2010

 I posted this on my Facebook page...and YES, it is radio related!

I am kinda embarrassed for my old high school, Bacon Academy in Colchester,
Connecticut.

Ok, so this is a small, minor thing and I may be the only one who notices or
cares, but geez...

Go to the link below to read the latest newsletter from the school:
http://baconacademy.org/News/Newsletter/newsletter.pdf

This is a newsletter from November 2010 not November 1998! (Hint hint!!!)

...Go to page 9 and scroll about halfway down Page 9!!

Any Radio Geeks/Friends/people in New England will notice an absolutely
glaring error! If you don't.. hand back in your radio geek card..NOW!