Boston Vintage Radio

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Tue Aug 31 08:25:35 EDT 2010

Thomas -
Your recording of Bob Emery leads me to ask a question: Who is/was the
longest-working personality in Boston area broadcasting history?  I'm
thinking it would have to have been Bob Emery (WGI in 1921 or '22, up
to "Big Brother" in the '60s), but then I think of Carl deSuze, Dave
Maynard, Bill Marlowe, Gus Saunders and others.  Does anyone have a
definitive answer?   -Doug