Globe editorial calls FM radio "outdated technology"

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Aug 22 23:09:12 EDT 2010

  On 8/22/2010 2:01 AM, Judy S. wrote:

> Today's Boston Sunday Globe editorial speaks out against mandating FM tuners in portable devices.
>
> As part of their point, they call FM "outdated technology."
> They also say: "Then there’s the fact that FM technology seems, frankly, on its way out."
>
> http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/editorials/articles/2010/08/22/fm_radio_playing_a_sneaky_tune/?p1=Well_Opinion_links

Well, I don't understand why I should be required to get an FM radio
with my next cellphone.  If I want an FM radio, I'll get one.

--

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856