Top 100 talk show hosts of all time

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Fri Aug 13 13:14:44 EDT 2010

Good selection,  but I find them including Father Coughlin, whose
broadcasts weren't talk hosting as much as horrendous anti-semitic
rants and arguments supporting both Hitler and Mussolini to be
shameful.  Hitler broadcast long speeches on similar topics, so under
this approach, I'm surprised they didn't include him, or some other
genocidal maniacs, in the Top 100 talk show hosts of all time.  Truly
shameful.