UNS: Thank goodness WCBS-AM is radio

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:30:39 EDT 2010

Obviously that is John Sterling's signature call which even many NYY
fans can't stand anymore.

He is the ONLY radio announcer in baseball who does anything like that
(the shake).

I just thought it was hysterical to see him do it.

Sorry Garrett, I thought by saying watch him closely I was describing
what the link was about without revealing the end.