[Boston_Progressive_Talk] Carr Suspended for a week

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Apr 28 17:52:22 EDT 2010

When Carr was off the air during the botched move to WTKK, his
affiliates were fed best of shows for awhile. When it looked like the
standoff was going to be extended, some affiliates picked up
replacement programming.  Most all of them returned to the fold once
it was clear that he was in place for the foreseeable future.  It
seems at first glance that Entercom was handling the distribution of
his show, but who knows.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't built a home studio and done his
shows from there by now.  My guess is that once he's out from
Entercom, he'll do just that and set up his own distribution to
affiliates if he's contractually able to do so, no matter who his next
"flagship station" may be.