W242AA

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 16:37:37 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----

Jeff, I don't think that was what was happening.
It acted just like when it's detecting HD on a
somewhat distant station that I know is actually
in HD, but it can't get a strong enough signal
to "load" it completely. Even though I was near
the tower, the 5 watt signal (in the null, too)
was so weak that I was only getting a few "bars"
on the signal strength meter on the display. It
normally takes a full "bar" signal on the meter
to make it fully "load" HD.

EP