Our moderator

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Apr 22 00:17:05 EDT 2010

<<On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:23:26 -0400, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> Anyone know whether he has returned from his western trip? The message
> he sent on April 5, announcing his absence said that he would return
> on April 14. That was five days ago. I've seen no sign of his return.

You don't necessarily see signs of my presence unless I have something
to say.  For the past week I've been recovering from vacation; perhaps
by this weekend I'll have something more to report.  (Actually, I hope
I'll have some new audio up from the trip later today.  The 751
photographs, however, are part of a backlog that now numbers over
9,000.)

At least I'm not planning on going anywhere in the next several
months.  Maybe, just maybe, I can finish off my Little Lakes and Tall
Towers trip from last September and get on to San Francisco from
January, the WTAG open house, and L.A. from this month.  After that,
it's probably working my way backwards through upstate New York
(July), New York City (also July), Chicago (June), Atlanta (February),
and some local stuff (January).

I think I've been traveling too much lately.

-GAWollman