WJFD-FM 97.3

szaramba@bu.edu szaramba@bu.edu
Mon Apr 19 17:40:50 EDT 2010

Hey all.  First time mailing to this list, and I'm not a radio expert,
so forgive me if I say something stupid.

I'm a BU journalism student working on a story about WJFD, the
Portuguese-language radio station formerly owned by Edmund Dinis, who
died last month.  I'm looking for anyone who might know anything about
the station--I've already spoken at length with some people from the
station itself.

If you have any knowledge of WJFD at all, even if you're just a fan,
I'd be happy to get into contact with you.

Scott Zaramba
Boston University 2011
College of Communication