Boxford pirate's coax cable cut

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin@gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:36:44 EDT 2009

What is the logic behind this rule? Is it meant to deter folks from
starting unlicensed stations?

Sadly, I imagine its enforcement is counterintuitive to the purpose of
LPFM. The bigger Boston-area unlicensed stations are providing
valuable service to the community.

Is there any incentive process by which former offenders can
straighten up and get licensed?

Kevin