WGBH may buy WCRB?

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Sep 27 21:19:33 EDT 2009

At 04:44 PM 9/21/2009, Laurence Glavin wrote:
> [...]

I wonder if they are planning to use one of the HD subchannels on
89.7 to fill in the areas further to the south?  Although I realize
that the HD signals do not get out as well as the analog signals, so
this may be of limited use.  I noticed today that WGBH-HD-3 is no
longer there, it had been a rebroadcast of WCAI (GBH's Cape and
Islands station).

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH