Herald: Cape Cod B'casting files for bankruptcy

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:20:24 EDT 2009

the south coastal region and up route 3 to the south shore.  Maybe WGBH could
double up its fund-raising effort to buy WQRC and make it a twin of WCRB, or
any set of call letters it may use on 99.5.  I can imagine the ire of any
contributors to the announced fund-raiser for the 99.5 frequency who happen
to live way outside of WCRB's coverage area.  The day WGBH 89.7's classical
programming is ported to 99.5 could be the day such potential contributors
find out it's no longer receivable where they live.

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!