W221CH Work?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:12:35 EDT 2009

Some fcc.gov listings can be confusing;  for W221CH there are THREE entries, the
last of which indicates an ERP of 60 watts.  The relative polar plot shows the
main signal going north, but the service contour map has it going toward Andover
and Wilmington.  WNNW-AM 800 is operating normally Friday afternoon.  There
appears to be a new parabolic dish on the NORTHEAST leg of the tower (it does NOT
appear in the NECRAT photo;  I can't swear it wasn't there before Thursday.  The longer-view
NECRAT photo shows a parabolic dish halfway up the tower;  it may be an STL for WCCM-AM 1110.)

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!