WGBH may buy WCRB?

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Sep 22 04:11:58 EDT 2009

WFCC (107.5) was bought by Cape Cod Broadcasting (Sandab) in 2007 when
WCRB was sold to Nassau.  They also bought the World Classical Network
that was originally started by WCRB as part of the deal.  CCB also
owns WQRC, WOCN and WKPE on the Cape.  WFCC is still classical and
runs the network.  I believe the W-Bach stations up in Maine are also
World Classical Network affiliates but I don't know for sure.

-Dave Tomm