W221CH Work?

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat.alternate@gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:20:20 EDT 2009

There is no such CP that I see for W221CH.

The only CP W221CH has is BPFT-20090130AAI, which calls for the
current configuration oriented in the current direction (140°).
This is the CP to move it to the 800 tower. There are no
subsequent filings in the CDBS database to move or change orientation.

And a license to cover was filed for that back in February.
(BLFT-20090226AAA), which hasn't been granted yet due to an objection
by FNX broadcasting.

--Mike