Fundraising drive on commercial radio WIZZ-1520 (Greenfield, MA)

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 00:56:40 EDT 2009

> <<On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:17:35 -0400, Paul Anderson
> <paulranderson@charter.net> said:
>
>> Cell phone signals?  Not when there's so many dead spots in cell phone
>> reception.
>
> There actually *aren't* "so many dead spots in cell phone reception";
> that's why it will work.

I have to disagree garrett.  Maybe in metro Boston....but in the burbs
outside 128, NH and here in VT...there are lots of dead spots.

It's getting better...but in my experiene there are still a lot of dead
spots...and the public would never put up with trying to 'radio' that way in
it's current state.