WHMP on FM

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:10:37 EDT 2009

Mike,

I am so sorry I led you to beleive that I didn't think you were telling the
truth or that I didn't believe you.Im very aware of FSK ID'ing, I just kow
some translators ID 3x a day, some do it every hour.. and I was trying to
clarify what the rules were for FM on AM translators.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.con/onairdj