Globe: (Poss.:) WEEI to FM, ESPN to 850

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Sep 12 11:38:29 EDT 2009

Also keep in mind that Fox Sports Radio is distributed by Premiere,
owned by Clear Channel.  Maybe CC puts it on 1200.  I tend to doubt
it, since 1200 and 1430 are now airing separate Spanish language
formats and I'm sure they want to sell time on them as a package deal,
but you never know.  If all of this comes down, who would want to be
the FOURTH sports talker anyway?  I suppose the Sports Hub could drop
Sporting News and pick up FSR....

-Dave Tomm