"Must carry" rules

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Sep 4 14:01:21 EDT 2009

In the Metrocast/Lakes Region NH cable system (Belknap County), we get allof
the Boston stations, the Portland NBC/CBS/ABC (no PBS, FOX or others),
and WMUR/WENH.  And responding to an earlier comment, I've never found a
need for three ABC affiliates.  However, my wife thinks two are nice for
when
channel 5 interrupts programming to tell her about a fire in East
Bridgewater -
then she switches over to channel 9 so she can still watch "The View".
Down south, I've never understood why Charter/Worcester carries WJAR out of
Providence.  They don't carry any other Providence stations.

Bob