Where Is Jack Pluntze?

Ted Larsen tlmedia@triad.rr.com
Sat Sep 5 12:26:51 EDT 2009

Anyone here know? He was news director of 'BZ radio in the '70's and seems to have vanished.

He was a great guy and a pleasure to work for. If you Google him, all you will find a few snippets of his days at WNEW.

When he left, he said he was moving to LA and work as a recruiter for oil execs. to work in the Middle East. I get email from current 'BZ staffers asking if I know.

Little known fact: Jack wrote scripts for "Bonanza" as a hobby. "I love those residual checks," he'd say.

The mystery continues.

Thanks,
Ted