R.I.P. Soupy Sales

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Sat Oct 24 23:25:51 EDT 2009

I remember a videotape that circulated within the broadcasting world
that had been taken at  one of Soupy Sales' TV shows where they
surprised him by switching the usual person who had been inside the
door that he used to open with someone else.  Those at home could
only see Soupy Sales' reactions at the surprise, which he had to be
careful about because it was a kids show, but those who got the tape
could see what was inside the closet.  Does anyone else remember that?