1400

mike@miscon.net mike@miscon.net
Thu Oct 29 09:24:52 EDT 2009

> If there is something on 1400....then it has to be the Lawrence
> transmitter
> only.....I was sitting in front of the Lowell
site last night and it was
> not
> turned on.  Couldn't
tell if it was Lawrence or further away.

> Gary

To think that the last of ("olden-days") dual
synchronous transmitter facilities is dark, saddens me.

But
every time someone mentions it, it reminds me that I have to dig up some
of the old WLLH Westinghouse transmitter paperwork I gathered up from 4
Broadway, when they left there to go to Church Street. Should I get around
to finding it, does anyone have any suggestions for an appropriate home
for this material? (and I'm trying to avoid private collections)

Mike