Lightning Fast Format Changes And Back Again

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Tue Oct 27 14:05:39 EDT 2009

At 01:09 PM 10/27/2009, Donna Halper wrote:

>WBZ's first meteorologist was also experienced in the actual science
>of weather forecasting

I well remember the first (IIRC) man to do TV forecasts in Boston -
Don Kent, who started forecasting while in the Coast Guard. My
brother and I grew up watching and listening to Don, and partly
because of that my brother earned his B.S. and M.S. in meteorology,
and has spent his career in meteorological research at Argonne.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZU / WZZI / WLNI / WVMP
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/starcity.html