Lightning Fast Format Changes And Back Again

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Oct 25 12:19:40 EDT 2009

<<On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:57:55 -0500, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> said:

> Dan, I think that's a stretch just a bit. I think it's simply some of the
> weather forecasters are meteorologists and some arent.

There's really no earthly reason, other than bogus marketing, for any
of them to be meterologists.  They're just reading a forecast (made,
in most cases, by computer models) into a microphone attached to a
recording device.  (Most Accu forecasts aren't read live, as is made
abundantly clear on those occasions when they accidentally play the
previous day's forecast.)

-GAWollman