quick turntable question

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Oct 19 17:14:24 EDT 2009

On 18 Oct 2009 at 21:49, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> Im 25 and would buy vinyl if i had a record player since alot of the
> music I listen to (50s and 60s) is on a record anyways.

I've seen old-style phonograps around in catalogs and online from
time to time.  There's also one that shows up in department stores
and at Radio Shack now and then, a combination 3- or 4- speed record
player, cassette player, and CD player.  Trouble is, I'm not sure the
sound quality of these things.

I have a 4-speed turntable, which I bought from a person I knew and
trusted some years ago at a yard sale.