quick turntable question

Paul Norton paul.norton@gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:50:51 EDT 2009

Sid Schweiger wrote:
> "What happened to the great vinyl resurgence that was supposedly being
> embraced by this generation?"
>
> For that resurgence to occur, two things are necessary: turntables and something to play on them.  The latter don't exist, outside of a few specialty shops that go out of their way to stock them.

I'm 27 and I only buy vinyl.  Have since I was 13.  I'm seeing more and
more bands (both popular and underground) releasing vinyl these days.
Even a lot of older releases (60's and 70s) are seeing remastered
versions released on vinyl. While most shops don't carry them, you can
purchase them all online (where I would imagine most music is purchased
these days).

Paul