"The BIG 89!" (was Re: 890/1400)

Martin Waters martinjwaters@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 15:38:49 EDT 2009

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com> wrote:
> Even when our 890 was on, sometimes the Chicago one would
> cut in...

    But, :)), the FCC says WLS's skywave signal is no good that far from Chicago . . . LOL.
    WAMG being off reminds me that it's nice to hear WLS and not have splash trashing WCBS, not to mention getting the Canadian playing the old network radio dramas on 900 kHz.
    But, the FCC decided it was more important to make sure Dedham got a local station to serve the community. FOFL.