"The BIG 89!" (was Re: 890/1400)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:05:43 EDT 2009

True; a co-worker of mine had said he was picking it up on the Chicago
station quite well.

Last night I was listening in my car to the Phillies-Rockies playoff
via the Phillies network on XM radio, though if I had no XM, I could
have gotten it easily on WPHT 1210 also. In fact last year since I
couldn't pick up most ESPN stations too well at work, I had WPHT on
(with the now-deceased
Harry Kalas) to hear World Series games (via that FM re-transmitter).
890 WAMG was a no-go,
1050 NYC faded in or out (or had a Rangers game instead!), and WPOP
1410 also faded
in and out but WPHT was pretty good overall.