Bach trumps Telemann at the "New" WQXR

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:46:40 EDT 2009

According to their website's playlist archives, last month WCRB played a
piece by Carlos Baguer.  There's no entry for Carlos Baguer at Wikipedia.
If you type in 'Carlos Baguer', the site asks if you mean 'Carlos Baker'?
Now THAT's obscure!

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!