Classical Radio

Phyllis phylo1@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 13:38:00 EDT 2009

 My favorite classical "station" is the AOL Vocal Arts station, which you can get free over the web via AOL Radio - I listen on my PC and wirelessly on my iTouch.  They just played some German Leider by Dame Janet Baker, and now it's a very contemporary (and rather noisy) American piece called An American Collage, that's being played.  XM Radio had a vocal station too, but after the merger, it disappeared and soon after, I cancelled my subscription (although not just for that reason.)

Phyllis W.
WCUW 91.3 FM
Shirim -Jewish Music
rotating Sunday nights 8-10 PM